New Blog post up on Virgin Radio Toronto! Read it there or….right here!
Photo credit: Toronto Life
World Mastercard Fashion Week is underway right here in Toronto and it’s so fun to see the clothes, the makeup and of course the other attendees!
Style blogger Lisa Kisber from LKisstyle
says two looks are being strongly represented through the shows.
Trends she spotted:
1) Barely there make-up AND the bold red lip
2) The Basic Black and White: Tons of Black and White for this upcoming season.
3) Leatherette: Not the most weather-appropriate choice but still it is going to be hot this spring (literally and figuratively).
4) That 70’s show: The 70s are back with a vengeance. Think fringe, flared pants.
5) Cut outs: This trend is sticking with us through next season. Think of it as your regular clothes, just with pieces missing or replaced by shear fabric. Peek-a-boo!
Photos courtesy of Opique Photography